Your journey to KSL can be via our taxi (easiest option) or by public transport.
- From the Colombo/ Airport drive along the Main Negombo Road
- Go past the town of Chilaw and proceed on to the Puttalam Road
- Drive along the Puttalam Road until you reach the Palavi Junction at the 120 km post
- Turn left at this junction and drive along the Kalpitiya Road for 36 km
- Just past the 36 km marker you will come to a junction called Kandakuliya Beach Road. There is tuk-tuk stop and stores at the junction.
- Turn left at this junction and proceed for approximately 3 km (don’t turn into any other roads, stick to the tar road)
- You will pass the Muslim School and the road will bend to the right. On the right-hand side you will see a gravel road (we also have a Kitesurfing Lanka signboard on the wall at the top of the road).
- Turn right here and proceed until you go over a culvert.
- Once you go over the culvert you’ll see a big blue gate on your left. That’s us!
** If you come by bus and stop at the Kalpitiya Bus stand, we have a regular tuk-tuk driver. His name is Lal and he can bring you to our camp for Rs. 500 (Euro 3) +94724485500.
Important Contact Numbers
- Tikiri (Resident Manager/ Reservations) (+94) 7730038467
- Lasanthi (General Manager/ Reservations) (+94) 779208445
- Tilak (+94) 77 003 8465
- Dil (+94) 773 686 235
- Leo (+33) 685 154 789
- Ruwantha (English & Sri Lankan) +94 76 757 2916
If we don’t answer, simply send a text. As mentioned, the best way to communicate is via email. We will respond within a few hours.
Address: Kitesurfing Lanka, Dutch Bay Road (Kudawa Road), Kandakuliya Beach Road, Kalpitiya