Your journey to KSL can be via our taxi (easiest option) or by public transport.
- From the Colombo/ Airport drive along the Main Negombo Road
- You need to pass the town of Chilaw and proceed on to the Puttalam Road
- Drive along the Puttalam Road until you reach the Palavi Junction at the 120 KM Post
- Turn left at this junction and drive along the Kalpitiya Road for 36 KM
- Just past the 36 KM you will come to a junction called Kandakuliya Beach Road. There is Tuk Tuk stop and stores at the junction.
- Turn left at this junction and proceed for approximately 3 KM (don’t turn to any other roads, stick to the tar road)
- You will pass the Muslim School and the road will bend to the right. On the right hand side you will see a gravel road (we also have a Kitesurfing Lanka sign board on the wall at the top of the road).
- Turn right there and proceed until you go over a culvert.
- Once you go over the culvert on the left is a big blue gate. That’s us!
** If you come by bus and stop at the Kalpitiya Bus stand, we have a regular Tuk Tuk driver. His name is Lal and he can bring you to our camp for Rs. 500 (Euro 3) +94724485500.
Important Contact Numbers
- Tikiri (Resident Manager/ Reservations) (+94) 7730038467
- Lasanthi (General Manager/ Reservations) (+94) 779208445
- Tilak (+94) 77 003 8465
- Dil (+94) 773 686 235
- Leo (+33) 685 154 789
If we dont answer, simply send a text. As mentioned, the best way for communication is via e mail. We will respond within a few hours.
Address: Kitesurfing Lanka, Dutch Bay Road (Kudawa Road), Kandakuliya Beach Road, Kalpitiya