What people say about the KSL Experience
Sri Lanka – Lonely Planets #1 country to visit in 2013
Endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, killer surf (and Kitesurf), cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea, flavourful food – need we go on? You might say Sri Lanka has been hiding in plain sight. Countless scores of travellers have passed overhead on their way to someplace else, but years of war and challenges such as tsunamis have kept Sri Lanka off many itineraries. But now – as you’ve probably heard – the war is over and Sri Lanka’s looking up. If you’ve ‘done’ India, grown blasé about Southeast Asia or simply want to explore a place whose appeal and pleasures are myriad, then it’s time you dropped in. Read the full article on Lonely Planet
(Kitesurfing Lanka is a few hours drive from all the major attractions. KSL can help organize a round trip including seeing the Ancient Cities, Wild Life and other attractions).
How to come to KSL ?
Directions to Kiting Paradise!‘Thandayal Thottam, Kandakuliya, Sri Lanka’
- From the Airport drive along the Main Negombo Road
- You need to pass the town of Chilaw and proceed on to the Puttalam Road
- Drive along the Puttalam Road until you reach the Palavi Junction at the 120 KM Post (there is a clock tower and road to the left)
- Turn left at this junction and drive along the Kalpitiya Road for 36 KM
- Just past the 36 KM you will come to a junction called Kurungampitiya (it’s a tongue twister) . There is Tuk Tuk stop and stores at the junction.
- Turn left at this junction and proceed for approximately 3 KM (don’t turn to any other roads, stick to the tar road)
- You will see a red gate on the right and this is Kitesurfing Lanka, simply open it and drive right down and we will be there to meet you
Important Contact Numbers
KSL Guest Relations: Clive +94 723868123
Airport Transfers: Shana: +94 778888877
Leo: +94721907894 or +33 685 154 789 (French)
This post is also available in: French